Damon J. La Porte, P. C., President
Damon La Porte is a highly experienced trial attorney and litigator. Since earning his license to practice law in the State of Illinois Mr. La Porte has tried to verdict over 150 cases before judges and juries. In addition, Damon La Porte has arbitrated hundreds of cases on behalf of individuals and businesses and enjoys the distinction of being a Chair Qualified Arbitrator in the Cook County Mandatory arbitration system.
Damon La Porte’s primary area of practice is personal injury, including car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, wrongful death, nursing home negligence, machine accidents, product liability, pharmaceutical drug injuries, slip and fall, construction injuries, animal attacks and more. Mr. La Porte holds an undergraduate degree in neuroscience which helps him in understanding his clients injuries and their medical needs. In 2010 Mr. La Porte founded the Law Offices of Damon J. La Porte, P.C. with the goal of serving the injured and obtaining justice for its clients. His law firm is regularly retained by seriously injured people and by businesses to defend them in lawsuits. Damon La Porte holds a Juris Doctor from Chicago-Kent College of Law and a Bachelor of Arts from Oberlin College.
Areas of Practice
- Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Illinois, Supreme Court 1995
- U.S. District, Northern District of Illinois, 2005
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
– Honors: Deans List 1992-1995
- Oberlin College, Oberlin, Ohio
– Honors: Dean’s List Major: Neuroscience
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association, 1995 – Present